It`s over 9000! It`s over 9000!

This is shit

The "movie" was badly animated sprites with an old meme playing in the background with some generic sound effects added.

Exorz responds:

Don`t like it, thats ur problem.

Lawn Mower Madness Lawn Mower Madness

SSSOoo0o0o0o0oO)o0Oo0o0O09o79e6 fuunny!1

teh fatr an edn mad me lol!!!!!

Kirby Cannon Kirby Cannon

Cheered me up

Good bits: Very funny, the sonic bit made me grin. The end was abrupt yet still funny. The credits were in time with the Kirby jingle.
Bad bits: When Kirby slowed down and sped up again it didn't make sense, unless it was Sonic speeding up and slowing down.
Very good 8/10 5/5 Kirby :3

Madness Combat 6.5 Madness Combat 6.5

Very good, needs some work

First off, I'm not a fan of these mindless violence things but this was brilliant. The animation was smooth, the new guns were interesting and the fact that at the start one of the main characters got shot and had to be helped up added a touch of realism to this otherwise physics redundant and slightly retarded world. A few questions were answered like where they got their clothes from, where that revolver came from and how the guards' shades changed (upgrade, lol). I wasn't too keen on headless Jesus coming in and putting his head on and the halo fixing it, maybe you could have just stuck with the glowy white beam thingy. Now, a few questions. What was that gun that one of them had that had a magazine that went in the top? It reminded me of a Bren LMG but that's an English gun. Also, will you answer where they got the car in the next on (if there is one)?

An Awesome Halloween An Awesome Halloween

Awesome

Hilarious voices, brilliant ending and good jokes in there. Only problem, I didn't get the bit with the kids who had tins. Overall though, fantastic. By the way, the kid with glasses sounded like Meowth from Pokemon.

B B

This is a work of art

The animation was simply beautiful. It brought tears to my eyes and so did the moral of the adventures that the hero partook in. I could really understand how the main chracter felt and the amount of thought and effort that must have gone into this is tremendous. Some flashes astound, some amaze, but this does so mush more. If the Mona Lisa ia a masterpiece, then this is the work of gods.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Making A Piranha Plant Making A Piranha Plant

Scawy

The mouth looked like it was taken directly from Doom 3 or Quake 4. I has teh nightmares now. V.good though.

The Snap The Snap

I think my head just exploded

That was mental, but I kinda liked it in a strange way. Very creative, funny, catchy and colourful. What is the rabbit saying? It sounds like, "I'm in the jar, and you're in the cubicle!"

The Dot of Excellence 17 The Dot of Excellence 17

Cute

I love the robot Pikachu and I think that if B and the kitten secksings collab got through then this sholud have a great score. Only problem is, how come this got through and mine didn't?

Gordon Gordon

XD!

I'm English but I find this hilarious! To whoever said Gordon Brown's done so mush, I admit I have to agree. He's got us into the recession and wasted our money. Yeah, he's great isn't he? But any way, it was great how all the other names sounded cheerful and bouncy, and then: GOOOOOOOORDOOON BROOOOOOWN. It just sounds really dull! 10/10 and the voting thing mdidn't work but hey, 5/5