Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

This game is great

The battle method is brilliant, but som of the Pokemon are overpowered and it's hard to level up. Still a great game though, especially if you keep updating it.
Also, if you want to trade, PM me.

Sushi Cat Sushi Cat

Adorable

A really fun game where I helped out a big squishy blue cat. Addictive and cute. :3

Flashcraft - TD Flashcraft - TD

Fun but...

it needs a pause button. Or I didn't find it, but I had to take some stuff upstairs and I came back and I had lost. That kind of ruined it.

New year card New year card

Pain in the arse

The graphics were terrible, being killed by touching an enemy was a pain in the arse as you couldn't jump on top of them to kill them. The jump was just enough to get over an enemy and when you landed on a platform you would sometimes fall partially into it, making jumping over enemies impossible.

Protect Snowflake Protect Snowflake

Needs improving

This is a good game, quite entertaining at first, but got boring quickly. The music was repetetive but was nice to listen to in the background. There wasn't much of a clue for what the other snowflakes did but all in all, a fun game.

A Bad Taste of Pico A Bad Taste of Pico

Very good

Very clever scripting where pico can't shoot through walls, and the crusher/eye level was hard and a challenge. I love the fact thatafter tons of shooting horrific enemies and riding slighty retarded transport systems, the guy who runs it all is this random chicken in dungarees who is easy to kill-fantastic irony (kinda made me think "what the hell?") Also, I love the sarcasm you use against people who make stupid reviews. -1 though because it was a bit repetetive and the basic small enemies took as long to kill as the sledghammer-wielding chicken. but overall, fantastic.

Joelasticot responds:

We intended to make a more epic battle for the final boss but the idea had always been of a little dude whom you could kill with one bullet :D

Glad you liked it, & thanks for the review

Build A Caterpillar 2.0 Build A Caterpillar 2.0

Cute

The caterpillar is cute but maybe you could improve the hats and make a 0n/off feature for the music? I like it though.

Dress a Luma! Dress a Luma!

...

...uh...bah...wuh... (as you can see I'm still in shock about how cute the Luma is. I think it's fantastic)

Armor Games Snowball Armor Games Snowball

Nice...

Very good, it was cool that you could swallow up objects but if the snowball was too small it would break. You should've made it possible to swallow up trees and houses though at some point, if you can, then pardon me.

GimmimGaymze! (Preview) GimmimGaymze! (Preview)

Hmmm...

Not perfect, you should give a little more insruction on levels 1,2 and 3 because it's a bit hard to figure out what the hell to do. 8/10 -1 due to lack of instructions and -1 again as it's only a preview.

Pachira responds: