It`s over 9000! It`s over 9000!

This is shit

The "movie" was badly animated sprites with an old meme playing in the background with some generic sound effects added.

Exorz responds:

Don`t like it, thats ur problem.

Lawn Mower Madness Lawn Mower Madness

SSSOoo0o0o0o0oO)o0Oo0o0O09o79e6 fuunny!1

teh fatr an edn mad me lol!!!!!

Kirby Cannon Kirby Cannon

Cheered me up

Good bits: Very funny, the sonic bit made me grin. The end was abrupt yet still funny. The credits were in time with the Kirby jingle.
Bad bits: When Kirby slowed down and sped up again it didn't make sense, unless it was Sonic speeding up and slowing down.
Very good 8/10 5/5 Kirby :3

Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

This game is great

The battle method is brilliant, but som of the Pokemon are overpowered and it's hard to level up. Still a great game though, especially if you keep updating it.
Also, if you want to trade, PM me.

Sushi Cat Sushi Cat

Adorable

A really fun game where I helped out a big squishy blue cat. Addictive and cute. :3

Flashcraft - TD Flashcraft - TD

Fun but...

it needs a pause button. Or I didn't find it, but I had to take some stuff upstairs and I came back and I had lost. That kind of ruined it.

Intergallactic gangster Intergallactic gangster

Why are all of your songs crap

Roasted man tits

because im the shit.

YEA YEA

Terrible

The sad thing is, I think you're being serious

FelTiProductions responds:

their really are no limits when it comes to making some noise. its about as serious as a head ache. :+)

come up' come up'

It sucks

This is a repetetice piece of shit, put some effort in or make a joke song, the choice is yours.

FelTiProductions responds:

listen to the radio then

Sky Garden Sky Garden

Gorgeous

Absolutely beautiful, I really wish I could draw like that :3

Spring Spring

Wow, fantastic

This is brilliant. The shadows are perfect. The shine from the sun and the rainbow. Plus, I noticed the vague Ho-oh (is it a Ho-oh?) after someone pointed it out. Pidgeotto's pose looks just like a real bird hunting. The only problem is Munchlax. He looks wonky. I think he's a bit too thin.

Couch Kittehs Couch Kittehs

My brain just exploded

This is adorable. The cats (chibi?), the lamp making it more real, varied cats, varied expressions, the random tiny yellow cat. I love this and you.